Add your photos to the Headwaters Master Naturalist Flickr group!
Share your photos of chapter activities or anything else of interest to Augusta and Rockingham Counties-based master naturalists.
Flickr is an online photo sharing web site that is made up of many groups, including a Headwaters Master Naturalist group. To add a photo to Flickr, follow these steps:
- Log on – Use your Yahoo! ID to login to www.flickr.com. If you do not have an account, you can sign-up for free.
- Join Headwaters Master Naturalist’s Flickr group – If you are not already a member of this group, join by clicking “+ Join Group” on the group’s homepage cover photo.
- Upload an image – After logging in, upload your images by clicking “Upload” in the upper row Flickr menu of your page.
- Send the Image to Our Group – Click on the image you wish to submit, and use the “Add to a Group” function from the box generated by clicking the three dots icon in the lower right corner of the image.
- Tag it! – Once added to the group, tag each photo with pertinent tags through the “tag” feature in the right-hand column below the individual photo. This will make them easy to find and collect with photos having similar themes.
Wildflower Tournament Photo Submissions
Follow the above directions using the tag: WildflowerTournament2014