Keeping in mind the whole goal is to accurately represent our Chapter activity as a measure of our support of the VMN Program . . . here are the figures with May added.
So what could these figures mean?
• In 2014, May stayed pretty much the same as April 2014. It will be interesting to see if this is a seasonal trend as logging takes a back seat to doing volunteer work.
• In 2015, May gave us a fewer people logging hours but also shows that the 2015 trainees are wasting no time getting into the system and getting their feet wet volunteering.
• Trainees in 2014 stayed the same in logging. A good thing because this is when they were in class learning!
• * Trainees for 2015 had not yet started
• As was hinted in the first bullet point, I also am now realizing these figures can only show a trend. Comparing figures from 2014 to 2015 is problematic as last year’s information could be showing hours entered retroactive to the actual month. This time of year is also difficult to compare because in 2014 the trainees were just graduating and this year they are just beginning.
• The trend has taken another dip in 2015 with these May figures except for the trainees.
• We still have some catching up to do. I know how tempting it is when you are super busy with Chapter volunteer work but too long a delay will make it increasingly difficult to catch up. So please, take some time to enter those hours. I know there are administrative hours out there to be logged. If I can help in anyway, please let me know. I have no problem entering hours for you, happy to do it – but only with your permission.
June is coming and here are the numbers we have to beat:
If anyone would care to verify these numbers you are more than welcome to do so – just give me a call and I will send you the spreadsheet and a “how to” document.
– RoxAnna Theiss, June 2015