Keeping in mind the whole goal is to accurately represent our Chapter activity as a measure of our support of the VMN Program . . . here are the figures with March added.
• In 2014, March gave us additional people logging hours showing a “probable” steady increase in participation. However, some retro entry of hours in 2014 could be beefing up 2014 figures.
• In 2015, March gave us a few additional people logging hours
• Trainees in 2014 were very busy people!
• * Trainees for 2015 had not yet started
• As was hinted in the first bullet point, I also am now realizing these figures can only show a trend. Comparing figures from 2014 to 2015 is problematic as last year’s information could be showing hours entered retroactive to the actual month (hours entered later than the actual activity date can contribute to better percentages for 2014 but not 2015 because there is no retro entry to accumulate yet. Each of these early 2015 months may look quite different when we catch up with logging our past activity for this year).
Be that as it may, the trend is not looking good for 2015 so far. We have some catching up to do. I know how tempting it is when you are super busy with important Chapter work but too long a delay will make it increasingly difficult to catch up. So please, take some time to enter those hours. I know there are administrative hours out there to be logged. If I can help in anyway, please let me know. I have no problem entering hours for you, but only with your permission.
April is coming and here are the numbers we have to beat:
– RoxAnna Theiss, April 2015